1. Information about the collection of personal data and data of the contact person
1.1. We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified.
1.2. Responsible for the data processing on this website on behalf of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Conrad Versandhandel e.K., Am Silbergras 1, 25524 Breitenburg, Germany, Tel.: +49 4821 1788513, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The person responsible for the exercise of personal data is that of the natural or legal person who agrees, collectively or indirectly, with the processing of personal data.
1.3. This site uses for reasons of security and for protection of the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g.
e.g. Orders or inquiries to the person in charge) an SSL- respectively TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection to the string "https: //" and the lock icon in your browser line.
2. Data collection when visiting our website
In the case of the merely informative use of our website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Used browser
- Operating system used
- Used IP address (possibly in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process individual user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (for example, remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). Insofar as personal cookies are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our website more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question is finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
5. Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract execution
According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you inform us of this when carrying out a contract or opening a customer account. Which data are collected, can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be fulfilled by a message to the abovementioned address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you have provided for the execution of the contract. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after expiration of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or a legally permitted further data use by our side which we will inform you accordingly below.
6. Data processing for order processing
6.1. For the processing of your order, we work with the following service providers who support us wholly or partly in the execution of closed contracts. These personal data will be transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the scope of the contract, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We will pass on your payment details to the commissioned bank as part of the payment process if this is necessary for the payment process. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly below. The legal basis for the transfer of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
6.2. Use of payment service providers (payment service providers)
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may continue to be entitled to process your personal data, if this is necessary for the contractual payment.
If you choose to use a payment method from the payment service provider Stripe, the payment will be processed via the payment service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd, Block 4, Harcourt Center, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Ireland, to which we will provide your information communicated during the ordering process and the information about your order (name, address, account number, bank code, possibly credit card number, invoice amount, currency and transaction number) in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b Pass on GDPR. The transfer of your data is exclusively for the purpose of payment processing with the payment service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd. and only insofar as it is necessary for this. For more information about Stripe's privacy, please visit https://stripe.com/terms
6.3. Transfer of personal data to shipping service providers
If the goods are delivered by the transport service provider DHL (Deutsche Post AG, Charles-de-Gaulle-Strasse 20, 53113 Bonn), we will provide your e-mail address in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR before delivery of the goods for the purpose of coordinating a delivery date or delivery notification to DHL, if you have given your explicit consent in the ordering process. Otherwise, we will provide for the purpose of service in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR only the name of the recipient and the delivery address to DHL. Passing on is only to the extent necessary for the delivery of goods. In this case, a prior agreement of the delivery date with DHL or the delivery announcement is not possible.
The consent can be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future against the person named above or against the transport service provider DHL.
If the delivery of the goods is done by the transport service DPD (DPD Germany GmbH, Wailandtstraße 1, 63741 Aschaffenburg), we pass your e-mail address and/or your telephone number on before delivery of the goods in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR for the purpose of coordinating a delivery date or delivery notice to DPD, if you have given your explicit consent in the ordering process. Otherwise, we will provide for the purpose of service in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR only the name of the recipient and the delivery address to DPD. Passing on is only to the extent necessary for the delivery of goods. In this case, it is not possible to agree on the delivery date with DPD beforehand or the delivery announcement.
The consent can be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future against the responsible person named above or against the transport service DPD.
7. Web analysis services
Google Universal Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including the shortened IP address) is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()", which ensures anonymization of the IP address by curtailment and excludes a direct personal reference. The extension will truncate your IP address beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes.
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide us with other services related to website activity and internet usage. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install:
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent Google Analytics from entering this website in the future (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain, delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again):
Disable Google Analytics
US-based Google LLC is certified under the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
This site also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor traffic conducted through a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under My Data, Personal Information in your customer account.
8. Rights of the person concerned
8.1. The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
- Right of access according to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or will be planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to the processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and possibly meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and effect of such processing, as well as your right to be informed, which guarantees under Art. 46 GDPR when forwarded your data to third countries;
- Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to cancellation pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, exercise or defense of rights;
- Right to restriction of the processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the correctness of your data, which you contested, is checked, if you refuse a deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead require the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights, after we no longer need this data after purpose or if you objected for reasons of your special situation, as yet as it is not certain, whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to the person responsible, he/she is obliged to rectify or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or limitation of processing, unless proving to be impossible or disproportionate. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible;
- Right of revocation of granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke consent once given in the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing cannot be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
Right to appeal under Art. 77 GDPR: Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you: The view is that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
8.2. RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF, IN THE CONTEXT OF INTEREST ACCOUNTABILITY, WE PROCESS OUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON OUR MAJOR LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE ANY PRESENT RIGHT TO SUBMIT AGAINST THIS PROCESSING FOR CONSEQUENCES WITH EFFECT ON THE FUTURE FOR REASONS OBTAINED FROM YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION.
MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE AFFECTED DATA. FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS SUBJECT TO EXERCISE WHEN WE MAY PROVIDE IMPERATIVE REASONABLE REASONS FOR PROCESSING WHICH EXCEED ITS INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES THE PRESENTATION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CHARGES.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTRODUCE ANY CONTESTING AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOU OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OPPOSITE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR CONTINGENCY RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
9. Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract and/or on our part no legitimate interest in the re-storage persists.